Are you into healthy food or junk food? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Are you into healthy food or junk food? Or in between?

I think I'm more into healthy food lately:rjeat: it is quite delicious. I mean... I'm not obsessed, I still eat chocolate and pasta but I try to eat healthier things
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Definitely junk food :llama_ramen:

I need healthy food in the middle though or I'll feel sick. And tbh junk food is kinda expensive so I end up eating just proper meals most of the time. Still not enough veggies though.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Junk food. I hate it. Just right now I'm drinking cherry energy drink and before that I was eating these new rice Pringles.

I would only eat healthy if I didn't go to the store ever again because I can't stop myself from taking all the snacks from the shelves.

:yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
healthy. I try my best to eat balanced meals
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Large amounts of both tbh... i just really love food...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’d say I eat 60% junk 40% healthy. That’s not too bad. I can buy a large cup of pic ‘n’ mix and make it last.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m dieting :facepalm: Healthy food for me
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
It depends on how I feel.
When I feel like crap I eat healthy.

When I feel good I eat junk foods.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread