Are you keeping count on how many points you have earned? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
And with that.. I am still equally clueless
Hahaha, the member participating are seperated into houses (I am House Stark), you can get points for posts, threads and referrals (1, 3 and 50 respectively)

At the end of the event, the house with the most points wins and the members get some prizes!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hahaha, the member participating are seperated into houses (I am House Stark), you can get points for posts, threads and referrals (1, 3 and 50 respectively)

At the end of the event, the house with the most points wins and the members get some prizes!
I don't really know how I can be here all the time and not know this lol. I wish you luck!! :P
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Is there a way to check? No way I’m counting each post I make
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Is there a way to check? No way I’m counting each post I make
I wrote down at the start of the even how many posts and threads etc I had. From there on it is easy to calculate.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wish I had friends to have referrals :hmm:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I wrote down at the start of the even how many posts and threads etc I had. From there on it is easy to calculate.
Why didn’t you tell me to do that :pepecry1:I hate you
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Why didn’t you tell me to do that :pepecry1:I hate you
Well you can always still count. If you pull up your posts history, it is 20 posts per page. (I think) I doubt you have made too many posts to count.

then look though those to see how many of those posts were threads. And tadaaa! The ones left is the amount of comments!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well you can always still count. If you pull up your posts history, it is 20 posts per page. (I think) I doubt you have made too many posts to count.

then look though those to see how many of those posts were threads. And tadaaa! The ones left is the amount of comments!
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Nope, I didn't even notice until last week and still don't know how it works.
I only tracked my post count just for a week to get my first badge lol that's all i wanted really lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread