Are you keeping count on how many points you have earned? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Thank you! I made it myself! I can make one for you too if you want?
omg you're pretty good

oh I would love that but can you wait a few days
I am waiting for the bts cb trailer to change my stuff lol

and thank you so much <3 I hope its not a bother for you
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
omg you're pretty good

oh I would love that but can you wait a few days
I am waiting for the bts cb trailer to change my stuff lol

and thank you so much <3 I hope its not a bother for you
Nah! I like making 'em!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I just go with the flow.
It's radical.
Lmao, this was during the GoT event where the house who got the most points by the end of the event got some awards!

And like the points in the event weren't the same points you can buy frames with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread