Are you lazy to shower? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Are you lazy to shower? I do it, but omg sometimes it is so hard to leave the bed, it's so comfy :wimwim:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i shower in the afternoon so i don't have that problem :jenniesmug: but if I don't shower in the afternoon I get too lazy to shower at night
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i shower in the afternoon so i don't have that problem :jenniesmug: but if I don't shower in the afternoon I get too lazy to shower at night
I guess I'm lazy in the afternoon too :lisalaugh: jk, I just have things in the afternoon/evening like gym, cooking etc so yeah, shower at night
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Sometimes I am. Nowadays, I'm more scared to shower though, cause my drain is clogged up and the water fills up really fast :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread