Are you learning or planning to learn a new language right now? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Spent 4 years in highschool trying to learn Spanish as best as an American school can teach.
I'm picking it up again now that I'm in college and doing a lot better
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: jasque and Ahsoka
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yep :) I currently learn Spanish in school, and I hope to learn some Korean, Japanese, and Vietnamese :bigcatlove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 June 2019
Messages
88
Reactions Received
89
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Japanese. I'm using Duolingo and Japanese Lesson (dot) com since I'm still trying to master Hiragana. Honestly, though, I've been trying for years. I'd been learning Korean when I decided I preferred Japanese. I'd like to do both but I can hardly handle one. :bigcatcry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Japanese. I'm using Duolingo and Japanese Lesson (dot) com since I'm still trying to master Hiragana. Honestly, though, I've been trying for years. I'd been learning Korean when I decided I preferred Japanese. I'd like to do both but I can hardly handle one. :bigcatcry:
Hangul (the korean writing system) is significantly easier than hirigana to learn, ans in my opinipm the overall labguage is but I don't know much Japanese so I could be very wrong about that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kahoru
Joined
8 June 2019
Messages
88
Reactions Received
89
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hangul (the korean writing system) is significantly easier than hirigana to learn, ans in my opinipm the overall labguage is but I don't know much Japanese so I could be very wrong about that
I've actually got Hangul down and I know some of the grammar as well, but since I've left it for so long, I'd have to go back and review from the start. I should definitely try to pick it up again. T.T.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I’m trying to learn french or that was the idea, so far I bought a few books, but have 0 motivation


Oye! Pues tienes un buen nivel, las conjugaciones verbales están geniales :)
French since 2 years ago but i flop
I'm using this for french

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread