- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I only asked 3 questionsNo and no :/ Time’s up it was Fuel by Metallica
I only asked 3 questionsNo and no :/ Time’s up it was Fuel by Metallica
I'm still listeningNo and no :/ Time’s up it was Fuel by Metallica
Yeah but the song was overI only asked 3 questions
How?Actually you can see what I am listening...![]()
On my profile. Listening to Spotify thingHow?
I don't like to cheat! Shall we do againOn my profile. Listening to Spotify thing![]()
When I am home :)I don't like to cheat! Shall we do again
We are listening to music on the carHaha I thought you are inside
Ok go homeWe are listening to music on the car