Are you living or existing? (1 Viewer)

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think I'm having an existencial crisis.

I don't really have a goal in my life, I'm just living and waiting for things to happen... I'm basically existing.

I don't have something that I really wanna become, a professional goal, or someone that I want to be with.

Idk, I think I'm lost about what I should do with my life.

Have you ever stop to think if you're really living or only existing?
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Uh a little of both

Sometimes the thing I appreciate the most is breathing but I do have some objectives.

I'm not very confident in them though, even if I have the know-how 🤷‍♀️

But I'm very existentialist, so there's a possibility that i'll go to a more spiritual path some day.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hapz with a deep thread that's also accurate AF :nakypog:

It's the same for me lol, someone asks me what I wanna do and I have no clue.
Idk what I want for my career, what kinda job I should look for or if I should stick to the same. Personally too, I'm clueless.
I just live through each day doing whatever to amuse myself and wait for the next day to come. They go by quite fast.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m a minor I can’t live until I’m 18
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think exactly the same to be honest, I'm always at loss of what I really want to do with my life. :jisoosmh:

I feel like I'm sort of just existing at this moment. I'm at a point in my life where I'm just trying to be comfortable with working and more responsibilities... Adulting isn't fun.
:llama_shook:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't understand the terminology exactly, but I am going to go with just existing.
As in my life is just a muddle of existing over and over I am lost at times sort of thing.

Like I feel like I don't exist
Just what I have done myself, is just mistake after mistake after mistake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and yeji

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well most my life I've been surviving... So it's still a bit of that mixed with existing with a dash of living really.
Life hasn't really been that simple of for me but I'm use to it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been feeling the same. nothing much happens too so :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and jasque
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think about this all the time.. the answer is I rarely feel like I'm living, I'm just trying to survive life basically, not even for my own sake I guess..... but I guess this kind of existence is still much better than when I was just dead.. and sending support and positive wishes to you and everyone else as well.. I pray we feel truly alive someday..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread