- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,083
- Reactions Received
- 72,515
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,413
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
RIP yeap that would not be legal. It just didn't say on their profilei would assume around 15-17
yeahhhhRIP yeap that would not be legal. It just didn't say on their profile
me too cuz I'm bi :P and I'm 13 so we cant be together *wipes tear*I'm very fruity
Wayyyy too youngme too cuz I'm bi :P and I'm 13 so we cant be together *wipes tear*
Oh 13... way off lolme too cuz I'm bi :P and I'm 13 so we cant be together *wipes tear*
They're younger than that. Not happening.yeahhhh
im not sure tho lol
dw papi there is still many fish in the sea for uWayyyy too young![]()
I'm so sad finally found someone who is bi too but we cant dateWayyyy too young![]()
ayo im bi too mamiI'm so sad finally found someone who is bi too but we cant date![]()
got any friends around my age u wanna hook me up with lmaoooo?dw papi there is still many fish in the sea for u![]()
I'm so sad finally found someone who is bi too but we cant dateWayyyy too young![]()
your momgot any friends around my age u wanna hook me up with lmaoooo?
damn yo wifi is badI'm so sad finally found someone who is bi too but we cant date![]()
I'm so sad finally found someone who is bi too but we can't dateWayyyy too young![]()
Kpop forums probs aren't the best place to date anyways. In my experience always f***ed over LOLI'm so sad finally found someone who is bi too but we cant date![]()
Mooood i got like almost not friendsyour mom
jk but likkkkkkeeeeeeeeee
no
i have no friends
jk
i do
the oldest are ancient gods, and the youngesta re newborns
non e yur age tho