are you "loyal" to your biases ? (2 Viewers)

Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
... or do you find yourself switching biases from time to time ?? :haylul: :jisoosmh: for me, i find myself fluctuating between biases in certain groups, such as fromis_9 (chaeyoung, hayoung, and jiheon) and ive (liz, wonyoung, and yujin) :pepecry1: they're all so wonderful that it's impossible to choose just one bias, or to stick with one :sanapray: :irenecrazy: :catcry:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Baekhyun has always been my ult but Suho be looking fine so I stare for awhile but thats it :uwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and lunaria
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,312
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
There's only one time I changed biases

I mentioned it to you previously OP but during PD48 it was WY but during the promotions and whatnot of izone I changed it to Nako since she is the cutest idol

other than that I'm pretty loyal
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and lunaria
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,804
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
sometimes :pepecry1: :yolk:
it happens yk u grow and change?
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and lunaria
Joined
31 December 2023
Messages
14
Reactions Received
44
Location
Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/her
I'm pretty loyal I think 🤔 But rather than switching biases I just add them in. Or there are a lot of groups that I just don't have a bias because I like them all
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and lunaria

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Loyal to these bones. I possess.
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and lunaria

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread