Are you more feminine or tomboy? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I am Korean but I think I look ugly cause I am chubby/curvy than normal Korgan body type.
I consider a bit myself tomboyish but I grew. Up in america soo it might have influenced me i guess
I rarely dress up /put make up, does that count?

also because of my cubby face my boyfriend and a lot of korean adults say I have ageyo and look cute
I also tend to act childish to friends and fam
but I don’t have any lady like manners plus my personality not really feminine//lady Like.
You cannot be ugly and have a boyfriend. Definitely beautiful ^^
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Definitely a tomboy growing up. Nowadays, still a tomboy, but with feminine flairs (in dress, makeup, etc.)

The culture didn't really have an impact on me as far as that goes. I had an older brother (2 years older) and only boys came outside in my neighborhood (girls rarely came out). I pretty much followed my bro around, so I was out there with them playing basketball and football (touch and tackle xD) and inside with them playing video games (not that video-game-playing dictates tomboyishness). Also, I was country as hell growing up and enjoyed being outside in general, roughhousing and whatnot.

But yeah, having an older brother and wanting to do what he was doing influenced me more than any overarching cultural influences.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I have been waiting since I was a toddler to put on a corset. Feminine duh
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread