Are you more like the sun or the moon&stars? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm the moon and stars. I stay hidden until I'm needed
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I think I change depending on my mood. My head is always in the clouds so I would say Moon& Stars. But I don't mind being that occasional ray of sunshine escaping through the clouds either. :pikahappy:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sunnnn :nekolove:
I like to think I'm that one super helpful friend you need when your down ofc 🥺 👉👈 @mirella the hands add so much to this sentence I can't believe you don't like them
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
the moon. I can be moody and sensitive from time to time.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably the Sun. I do have my moments of the moon and stars too tho
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I was described by a lot of irl friends like the sun, my bestie is nicknaming me 'sunshine', another friend told me that when she is thinking about me, she is thinking about colors :maheart: ofc I have my moon moments, but it depends
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Agreed, but the sun is also our very own star that lights up the whole world when we face it! So I think it's a very special star~
the sun really is super special.

also fun fact. In tarot you can say that the Sun represents the Sun God Apollo. It also is a card which radiates with optimism and positivity. It usually means fun, warmth, success, vitality.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
the sun really is super special.

also fun fact. In tarot you can say that the Sun represents the Sun God Apollo. It also is a card which radiates with optimism and positivity. It usually means fun, warmth, success, vitality.
Yesterday the sun finally came out for a whole day for the first time since winter started and you could really feel an air of positivity in the air, logically it's probably just seasonal depression LOL but it still felt like a really nice day yesterday regardless, clear skies to clear the mind!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yesterday the sun finally came out for a whole day for the first time since winter started and you could really feel an air of positivity in the air, logically it's probably just seasonal depression LOL but it still felt like a really nice day yesterday regardless, clear skies to clear the mind!
exactly why I love the sun so much. it always is comforting in a way and every morning when the sun is shining bright, I feel better.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
exactly why I love the sun so much. it always is comforting in a way and every morning when the sun is shining bright, I feel better.
The sun is like a friend shining over you saying hello, rain and storms is like a hand on your shoulder, just grey cloudy skies makes even my head feel muffled like it's filled with cotton and I hate it. This is why summer is great cuz it's either gonna be sun or storm and none of this in between bullshit we got goin on rn :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The sun is like a friend shining over you saying hello, rain and storms is like a hand on your shoulder, just grey cloudy skies makes even my head feel muffled like it's filled with cotton and I hate it. This is why summer is great cuz it's either gonna be sun or storm and none of this in between bullshit we got goin on rn :pepecry1:
that's so right. that's one of the many reasons summer is my favorite season. the warmth makes everything more pleasing and better
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
that's so right. that's one of the many reasons summer is my favorite season. the warmth makes everything more pleasing and better
Getting all sticky with sunscreen isn't exactly enjoyable but that's just a minor flaw :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Getting all sticky with sunscreen isn't exactly enjoyable but that's just a minor flaw :sanapray:
a lil suncreen to protect ourselves is what I take anyday if that means having the sun out
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread