Are you more like the sun or the moon&stars? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My face is always protected throughout the year with my spf 50 foundations anyway and that's all that matters :maheart:
same girl. I always use something with spf in it
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and Willow

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
same girl. I always use something with spf in it
I once tried to wear just a normal foundation without spf on a day I was only going to be outside for an hour, but I got so paranoid about the sun being on my face that i'd shield with my hands and turn away so I eventually just bought a sunscreen stick that's spf 50 pa ++ (whatever that means) to wear under the few foundations I still have without spf already in them
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I once tried to wear just a normal foundation without spf on a day I was only going to be outside for an hour, but I got so paranoid about the sun being on my face that i'd shield with my hands and turn away so I eventually just bought a sunscreen stick that's spf 50 pa ++ (whatever that means) to wear under the few foundations I still have without spf already in them
that's how I do it too if mine doesn't have SPF. I get paranoid so easily
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Everywhere else on my body i'll risk it but NOT THE FACE :pandaomg::llama_blush:
the face is the most important after all. Skin is more thin there so protection is needed for sure
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Moon and stars.

I think a lot of people see me as someone who's bright like the full moon and doesn't have an angry or sad bone in my body, they just think I'm a little shy when the clouds float around me. But there's many parts of me like the stars that's brighter and dimmer than others, not everything's good and there are times where the brightness isn't bright enough to light up the dark sky but I'm trying to make my night as beautiful as I can.

That was really deep but your question made me really think lol :nekoshy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: NASA and yeji

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Moon and stars.

I think a lot of people see me as someone who's bright like the full moon and doesn't have an angry or sad bone in my body, they just think I'm a little shy when the clouds float around me. But there's many parts of me like the stars that's brighter and dimmer than others, not everything's good and there are times where the brightness isn't bright enough to light up the dark sky but I'm trying to make my night as beautiful as I can.

That was really deep but your question made me really think lol :nekoshy:
I love this answer sm :maheart: :nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread