Are you more of a boy group stan or a girl group stan? (1 Viewer)

Boys or girls?

  • Boy groups/soloists only

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like both equally

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Joined
4 November 2025
Messages
1,237
Reactions Received
2,729
Location
Seoul, Korea
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,022
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I think I just like the boys because I'm desperate for love... :awkward1:
*Starts blasting lovesick girls by Blackpink* :mogudance:
But boys are clearly better
and ngl
I cant tell the difference between the illit members... they all look the same to me :sicacry:
 
Joined
17 March 2026
Messages
404
Reactions Received
306
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,030
Fandom
🍓
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
fandom-wise, i mostly follow male groups (granted, i only keep up with two groups to begin with? x_x), but in terms of casual listening i definitely prefer girls :TechiNod:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: centen

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,219
Reactions Received
1,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,426
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I don't mind listening to boy groups if the songs are good (in fact I prefer male vocalists in western music and my favorite female vocalists have deeper voices), but K-Pop is about more than just music which is why I exclusively follow girl groups. I feel more comfortable around women than men, I grew up around them and almost only ever had female friends.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
boys over girls here! I'm really a multistan, but most of the songs in my Apple Music library are by boy groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,476
Reactions Received
41,091
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,144
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think it’s obvious that I like boy groups better.
My first kpop groups were boy groups, too.
I think the bg concepts, lyrics, overall feeling fits me better. And with some bgs, I actually spent time to get to know the members deeply as a person too, not just as an idol.
I really dislike pinky, fluffy concepts (except a few) and also when the industry tries to make it normal that underage girls sing songs with ambiguous lyrics or that they are severly underweight. I don’t want to get into it deeper, because this forum is clearly girl group focused and I like peace.:haylul:
But, I like a few ggs, like BP, aespa, I-DLE, Itzy.
I liked more ggs during the 2gen era.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,264
Reactions Received
4,126
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,405
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I'm just curious if my sense of the forum is accurate. :takingnotes:
And is it? :sippinthetea:


I really only listen to girl groups, but I do really enjoy music from groups like BTS, Stray Kids, Shinee, JYJ, TVXQ, Suju, and many more my aeon old brain cannot remember of the top of my head.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,607
Reactions Received
18,278
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,120
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I really dislike pinky, fluffy concepts (except a few) and also when the industry tries to make it normal that underage girls sing songs with ambiguous lyrics or that they are severly underweight. I don’t want to get into it deeper, because this forum is clearly girl group focused and I like peace.:haylul:
I understand. :lisalaugh:

And on that note, it does seem that girl groups go through wider swings in concepts where everyone is "pinky, fluffy" as you mentioned then suddenly everyone is girl crush or sexy or... So I can see how certain gens are more appealing than others for that reason.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread