Are you nearsighted, farsighted, or have normal vision? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Like most people, I'm a bit nearsighted. I usually don't wear glasses unless my eyes feel really uncomfortable though.​
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Normal vision, it's 20/20 according to my optician.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,136
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,345
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Good question!

I actually have little to no vision in my left eye - I can see lights and faint shapes, but that's about it. Like, if I cover my right eye and try to look at my DP with my left, all I see is Jimin's silhouette.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread