Are you Organized or A Mess? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Personally, I have a planner and two different calendars.
One of my calendars is on May and the other is on December with nothing but a heart on it for my anniversary.
My planner is what I use the most often but I suck at checking it also-but it keeps me the most organized I think.
My room is pretty clean because I struggle with clutter and thinking in cluttered spaces.
BUT am I organized? HA! No.

When it comes to keeping things together and in a specific spot I suck at it.
The main reason school was so tough? I constantly lost papers and assignments because I was so disorganized.​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread