Are you part of the true crime community? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yissir I love true crime. I love reading about various cases, watching documentaries, heck even saw an interview of jeffrey dahmer cause I wanted to really see how the way he was portrayed im My Friend Dahmer (by Ross Lynch) was accurate.

what about you all?​
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't say so. I can only watch one per year.

Although last year I did watch a Jennifer Pan and Chris Benoit doc.

No wait, and Tiger King...
I honestly didn’t want to watch Tiger King. I didn’t like how people made a meme out of it.

What I can recommend is maybe the new Night Stalker documentary. It was very interesting
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i love tv shows with solving crimes, my favourite tv shows include the mentalist, cold case, bones, castle and many others like that but there i know that it's all fictional which is the main reason i'm watching it. if it was about real people i don't think i could handle watching it as much as i do, i get so easily scared that at one point i would be afraid to leave my house being terrified that someone might kill me. so i guess you could consider me a part of the fictional crime community :icgyu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wouldn't say I am part of the community, but I love it. I watch a lot of True Crime Youtuber.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i love tv shows with solving crimes, my favourite tv shows include the mentalist, cold case, bones, castle and many others like that but there i know that it's all fictional which is the main reason i'm watching it. if it was about real people i don't think i could handle watching it as much as i do, i get so easily scared that at one point i would be afraid to leave my house being terrified that someone might kill me. so i guess you could consider me a part of the fictional crime community :icgyu:
that’s a fair point. I tend to watch True Crime shows during the day for that reason
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread