Are you perfectionist when it comes to art? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
i am not a perfectionist in general matter, i am pretty sure - looking at my real life work sometimes for example :wimwim:
but when it comes to photoshop or photography
i only want to end up with the best result possible
and anything less i do not want to show to anyone

which is the whole struggle sometimes that people have to wait days for their requests on here to be done
i am not going to give you an ugly signature, period:lisalaugh::wimwim::mgblush:

am i alone on this?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am an utter perfectionist with my art. It took me three to four years to finish a portrait of my little cousin because I didn't want to fuck it up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I am an utter perfectionist with my art. It took me three to four years to finish a portrait of my little cousin because I didn't want to fuck it up.
oh wow that is kinda long but i totally get it
photo or painting?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
oh wow that is kinda long but i totally get it
photo or painting?
I draw with pencil for the most part and if I want to do it quickly I use a pen but I rarely do pen for portraits of people I know or Kpop idols when I attempt them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and SHlNEE

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I can be. So much so that it takes a long time for me to finish something. And don't get me started on how many times I have to re-do lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread