Are you playing mobile games? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Are you playing any mobile games? Which ones?

I only play BTS World lately. I had moments when I started playing something else, but I got bored :jisoosmh:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, all the games that are in top places on games chart are absolute crap that can satisfy kids only. I am still looking for a game worth my time.
BINGO IS A GAME FOR ADULTS
IT REQUIRES INTELLECT
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m trying to find a new game actually, I change what I play all the time because I get bored really easily.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Love Nikki Dress Up Queen

lemme tell you, I’ve been playing this dang thing since 2017 and I’m still as addicted as ever
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Love Live!, Bang Dream!, Love Love! AS. I really love playing rhythm game, but I love the one that come with story line. Also hidden object game like Criminal Case, June's Journey, Hidden Hotel and Ravenhill.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just play some sudoku on phone :worry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i've been playing songpop 2 for 3 years almost but it annoys me a lot recently with the ads. i also love playing monthly idol and papa's bakeria/donuteria. i used to play jyp superstar but i deleted it some time ago because i didn't have enough space for it.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Love Nikki Dress Up Queen

lemme tell you, I’ve been playing this dang thing since 2017 and I’m still as addicted as ever
This and this.

Every now and then I play puzzle games, but yeah....I basically play Barbie on the phone >>;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread