- Joined
- 10 April 2020
- Messages
- 28
- Reactions Received
- 82
- Location
- v e n u s
- Website
- www.louisvuitton.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
one day we'll find love, don't worryI've never been in love![]()
Even if I don't believe in love anymore
noooo you'll find loveone day we'll find love, don't worry
Even if I don't believe in love anymore
It is how I am feeling, I can't help it.
I don't think so, no one will never wants me anyway. I am the worst when I am in love.noooo you'll find love![]()
awwww there will be someone, promiseI don't think so, no one will never wants me anyway. I am the worst when I am in love.
ahahahaha maybe it would be someone even worse than I am then xD Must be crazy enough to stand meawwww there will be someone, promise
dw, being crazy is a totally normal thingahahahaha maybe it would be someone even worse than I am then xD Must be crazy enough to stand me
dw, being crazy is a totally normal thing![]()
![]()
And I have high expectations in love of course. Even if I am desperate I won't go with the first flirty person around
![]()
I am because I know I am such an amazing person myselfthat's true but you can't be too picky lol