sort of :susPepe:
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 2 March 2022 #21 sort of Reactions: cocomelon
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,540 Reactions Received 41,133 Cards View Profile KS Coins 243,441 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 2 March 2022 #22 sally said: YEAH WE GOTTA SLOW DOWN ON THE DRINKING GAME, EAST EUROPEANS Click to expand... badcrookshanks said: well i'm bringing out my counter witness then @Hakunama_Tata Click to expand... sally said: note that, boyo, is a fellow East european Click to expand... badcrookshanks said: Click to expand... Love you two. And yes @badcrookshanks tell them! I always say I'm from Central E. Reactions: badcrookshanks
sally said: YEAH WE GOTTA SLOW DOWN ON THE DRINKING GAME, EAST EUROPEANS Click to expand... badcrookshanks said: well i'm bringing out my counter witness then @Hakunama_Tata Click to expand... sally said: note that, boyo, is a fellow East european Click to expand... badcrookshanks said: Click to expand... Love you two. And yes @badcrookshanks tell them! I always say I'm from Central E.