Are you ready? (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I wonder if loonies discovered where those sample voices came from
I mean, we don't need to.
It only says, "Are you ready?!"

But "loonies" did discover from where yyxy's intro's automated voice came from.
It came from an old writing by a British/American political head.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I mean, we don't need to.
It only says, "Are you ready?!"

But "loonies" did discover from where yyxy's intro's automated voice came from.
It came from an old writing by a British/American political head.
Are you ready and damn (I think it's damn)

Idk, maybe to help with theories
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread