- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
It can be anything a place,animal,person..etc.
But on the other hand, most humans are not humans. They change words, they hurt others. I'm scared of those types of humansI'm a human too my twin
True trueBut on the other hand, most humans are not humans. They change words, they hurt others. I'm scared of those types of humans
It won't happeni'm scared of a lot of things but iz*one's disbandment scares me the most![]()
Ohhbugs, the paranormal, any sort of slow death, failure, missing smngg debut announcement
We have some Same things ahhh. Are you scared of dental too lol?Needles, heights, dental, people, interactions.
Failure, losing loved ones, spiders, snakes.
Yeah to the point when I had a dental operation to remove three of my wisdom teeth.We have some Same things ahhh. Are you scared of dental too lol?
Ahhhh three?? Oh my God!Yeah to the point when I had a dental operation to remove three of my wisdom teeth.
I had to be put under, because I had the sweats and a freak out over being operated on in the chair.
Yeah they knocked me out for 6 hours. : /Ahhhh three?? Oh my God!
it will happen, sadly. nothing lasts foreverIt won't happen