- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Yes a lot!! I'm really really scared of horror things. I can't even watch a movie :((
AhhhhhhYes and no
I get scared, but that is what I like about watching them
PS: Good horror movies are SO HARD to find though, like srsly! JUMP SCARES ARE CHEAP AND NOT SCARY IN THE LONG RUN!
Same again lolYup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup Yup
Ohhh reallyI really like horror anime and video games... makes my anxiety worse but I still like it
Remember watching IT in cls?Same again lol
Ahhhh yeahhhRemember watching IT in cls?
CoolNo, I'm not. I grew up with a parent that exposed me to all manners of horror type things, pretty desensitised to alot of it...
I don't like mannequins or puppets much though, they just give me creepy vibes but then depends on the context in which their used.
WowNo. They're fake so they're not scary