Are you scared of something? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm scared of horror movies (expect zombie ones), I'm scared of bugs, heights, people low key , horror stories, water in a way if I would need to swim no thx.

Also recently I been having nightmares be it horror ones or something entirely else and I'm curious why the hell do I have them so much.

Wbu?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Death.
I hope I don't scare anyone or trigger someone with this but
it literally can happen any moment of your life, you have no guarantee that you can make it out alive on the new day, worst part about this is tho that like people online who you've made great relationships with will most likely never know about it then and then you'd just fade into a forgot about you status after some while

sorry i'm so dark about this all the time oof
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
being poor
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crackhead and dooh
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
so you dont like swimming in general ? i dont like to swim in lakes, dunno how u call it, in germany its called "baggersee" :llama_panic::llama_panic: but in pool its okay
hmm, I just never learned how to swim, I told @maruif how my grandpa once tried to taught me to swim but I almost drowned well, a lot water went into my mouth etc.
 
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry and dooh

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hmm, I just never learned how to swim, I told @maruif how my grandpa once tried to taught me to swim but I almost drowned well, a lot water went into my mouth etc.
ohh my, i am so sorry to hear that :pandasad: , such a bad experience can turn worse 😔
my fear with heights for example came from a bad experience on a plane, we had to make an emergency landing, were shaken up extremely and oxygen masks came down.. never ever i will fly again, no thx
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Crackhead
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
ohh my, i am so sorry to hear that :pandasad: , such a bad experience can turn worse 😔
my fear with heights for example came from a bad experience on a plane, we had to make an emergency landing, were shaken up extremely and oxygen masks came down.. never ever i will fly again, no thx
shit, I mean u have a legit reason for that but if I were to fly I would get scared bc a lot of bad things can happen and nopety nope.

Also I hope everything was alright after!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread