Are you shy in text/chat? (3 Viewers)

Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am VERY shy in text, but only with irl people... If I befriend you online, you can expect endless spams lol

But yeah somehow when I gotta text someone I know irl, I overthink responses and they're often short af (and seem cold) even if I feel comfortable around them in person...

Ehh I just texted with my crush and the awkwardness (from my side) was real... And you may think "but there's feelings" yeah sure but I have no issue talking her ears off irl, hmm... I'm quite shy with others too Idek why
 
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It depends, with some irl people I'm shy with some I don't care, same goes for Internet friends
I wouldn't say that I'm necessarily shy, but more reserved with people that I don't know? I don't want to push boundaries with people if we don't know each other enough.

However, usually I'm quite chatty lol
I'm not shy anywhere, so I'm basically gonna say stuff.
I only meant online interactions with people you know irl vs people you met online
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What if you already know them very well?

How many people read the OP... And title... -_-
But I did read your post and answered it... When I get to know the person better, I'm more talkative and not shy at all (so if I know someone very well already, you could assume it's the same case)
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It’s easier for me to talk to people online than it is to people in real life. However, I still struggle with what I should say to someone and I don’t know how to respond back to them.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm awful at talking to anyone online whether I know them personally or not. I just tend to overthink my responses and in some cases don't always respond because I don't know how to reply back. Which is why I hardly ever message people because talking + me = mess.
:llama_panic:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I'm not shy i'm just not online social i suppose.. I either do short worded answers, long paragraphs... or just can't be arsed to reply half the time..
I perfer face to face conversation i'm more comfortable with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m very shy online. I have a hard time approaching people. I don’t consider myself funny or insightful which make me doubt myself as to why someone would want to talk to me.

Texting with people I know irl is even worse, except if it’s a boyfriend. I have anxiety just answering simple questions from my family or co-workers. I actually have had remarks about my coldness and it hurts. They won’t ever know how i’ve got a whole world inside of me waiting to be unveiled. My shell is just too thick, and most people won’t bother to try to break it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread