Are you someone who is (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
with family I try not to be, with others ..yes
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,081
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,145
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Kinda, sometimes. Other times ican forgive. So maybe not always. Idk.
 

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah I can hold grudges... is it something I'm interested in changing/working on? no. there is someone in my personal life I will never forgive.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not really... The only time I that would be if I was still stuck around that person and their still an issue...but I switch off quickly or i don't really feel anything. I don't really waste feelings on problems that can't be resolved.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think it depends on the situation tbh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread