are you someone ... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
... who only posts on profiles or someone who is more active on threads?

I personally tend to be more active on threads. I do enjoy profile convos tho but I tend to converse with the same people there.​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm more active on threads but if I want to say something specific to one person, I either start a convo or comment on their profile.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm definitely more active on threads, but I answer on comments on my profile so there is some convos going on too. :jisoosmh:

Profile comments are bit newer thing for me, I think this is first forum where i'm actually having some convos on profile xdd
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm more active in threads than profiles since threads give you something to discuss whereas posting or replying on profiles is more or less the equivalent of a dm except other people can read and like and occasionally will join in
 
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like talking in threads bc I can find topics I want to discuss and simply because I haven't posted on anyone's profile yet-
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I normally post more on threads but I'm starting to post more on profiles now. I find it more comfortable when I'm chatting to people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread