Are You Superstitious? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Nah. Maybe when I was a fetus.
Storytime:
I went on a movie date with this guy and there was a sign
sitting in the middle of the sidewalk. I try going one way and he the other,
turns out he wasn't a fan and got frustrated so he went back to go the same way I did.
He said it was bad luck or something and I just laughed because, dude.
So then we go into the screening room and I like the middle seats.
I mean, who doesn't?
So he decides to sit at the very end. Mind you there were probably 5 people in there.
I asked him why and he said, "In case of an emergency."
BOI​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nope

Different type of storytime:
My friend and I were traveling with a group and we decided to go down to the hotel lobby (we were on the 8th floor). As we're waiting for the elevator we both hear someone call my friend's name, so we both go down the hall towards where it is because what? We proceed to get to a dead end with no rooms or anything. Okay, weird. We go back to the elevator and hear it again, more loudly. We go back and still nothing. We're super confused because we thought it must be someone from our group but there's no one there. We get down to the lobby and everyone else from the group who would be the only people to know my friends name are all downstairs and had been for a long time. :lisalaugh:

So yeah that was interesting, but I'm sure there was an explanation of some sort, I have no idea what it even could be but it must have been something.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes, especially since i had a Welsh/German grandmother.

And there are certain things happening that is triggering those superstitions currently. Though I kinda understand, while foolish as they may seem, they do show signs of trouble might be around or you might walk into it.

TBH the fact you mentioned it has my hair on the back of my neck up on end.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm paranoid. Not superstitious.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
No, not really, but my brother is XD

Another story time:

Me and my brother where watching horror shows and stuff when we heard our dad call us and we thought it was weird scince it was like 4:00 in the morning. We walked out of his room to see what he needed but he wasn't there. (Our rooms are upstairs so you can see the living room from the door). We went back to his room and about 2 videos later we heard our dad call us again, but this time when i went to go check downstairs alone but my brother said he ain't staying in there by himself. So we both walked down stairs to look for our dad, we walked into the kitchen and looked around (When you walk in to your left is our dads and step moms room). We were about to go up to his room again but we heard a door open so we stopped and thats when our dad walked out. He told us what we were doing up, and we told him that we heard him calling for us, he looked confused but said we should go back to bed. (We didn't listen we counted watching videos but we never heard him call for us again)
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, especially since i had a Welsh/German grandmother.

And there are certain things happening that is triggering those superstitions currently. Though I kinda understand, while foolish as they may seem, they do show signs of trouble might be around or you might walk into it.

TBH the fact you mentioned it has my hair on the back of my neck up on end.
We must protecc.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Nope

Different type of storytime:
My friend and I were traveling with a group and we decided to go down to the hotel lobby (we were on the 8th floor). As we're waiting for the elevator we both hear someone call my friend's name, so we both go down the hall towards where it is because what? We proceed to get to a dead end with no rooms or anything. Okay, weird. We go back to the elevator and hear it again, more loudly. We go back and still nothing. We're super confused because we thought it must be someone from our group but there's no one there. We get down to the lobby and everyone else from the group who would be the only people to know my friends name are all downstairs and had been for a long time. :lisalaugh:

So yeah that was interesting, but I'm sure there was an explanation of some sort, I have no idea what it even could be but it must have been something.
That sounds hella creepy. Fun because you're with friends but still creepy.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
No, not really, but my brother is XD

Another story time:

Me and my brother where watching horror shows and stuff when we heard our dad call us and we thought it was weird scince it was like 4:00 in the morning. We walked out of his room to see what he needed but he wasn't there. (Our rooms are upstairs so you can see the living room from the door). We went back to his room and about 2 videos later we heard our dad call us again, but this time when i went to go check downstairs alone but my brother said he ain't staying in there by himself. So we both walked down stairs to look for our dad, we walked into the kitchen and looked around (When you walk in to your left is our dads and step moms room). We were about to go up to his room again but we heard a door open so we stopped and thats when our dad walked out. He told us what we were doing up, and we told him that we heard him calling for us, he looked confused but said we should go back to bed. (We didn't listen we counted watching videos but we never heard him call for us again)
Probs some demons playing mind tricks.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I broke a mirror last week, I'll let you know if I have 7 years of bad luck :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That sounds hella creepy. Fun because you're with friends but still creepy.
It was but it makes a good story :sanapray:
Same with when I was in a dark cave and an animal was hissing at me and idk what it was and it was kind of scary but now I laugh about it :lisalaugh:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
It was but it makes a good story :sanapray:
Same with when I was in a dark cave and an animal was hissing at me and idk what it was and it was kind of scary but now I laugh about it :lisalaugh:
Probs an angry beetle. They get protective over some trail mix.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What I really wanna know is, why were you in a dark cave? XD
We were playing manhunt in a gorge and my friend and I found a hiden cave area and we noticed that there was a little pitch black alcove and decided to check it out and then perceded to get scared because of the noise and I hit my head getting out because of how small it was :lisalaugh:
We won the game though, even the not pitch black part was well hidden
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: NASA and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
We were playing manhunt in a gorge and my friend and I found a hiden cave area and we noticed that there was a little pitch black alcove and decided to check it out and then perceded to get scared because of the noise and I hit my head getting out because of how small it was :lisalaugh:
We won the game though, even the not pitch black part was well hidden
You'd seem like a fun person to hang out with.
I don't think I've ever experienced anything that exciting with friends.
XD Hide and seek in the dark is the shiz tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread