Are you team deku or team bakugou (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I thought you were making a reference to dabi lol
Endeavor is way to manly for me I need flower boys
I could've been, depends whether or not u believe the theory :joysip:

But don't forget Enji and Natsuo too, there are many Todoroki's to choose from
I haven't seen any thirsting for Fuyumi tho, she's managed to escape horny stan twitter, and everyone feels too sorry for mama Rei to lewd her :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I could've been, depends whether or not u believe the theory :joysip:

But don't forget Enji and Natsuo too, there are many Todoroki's to choose from
I haven't seen any thirsting for Fuyumi tho, she's managed to escape horny stan twitter, and everyone feels too sorry for mama Rei to lewd her :wimwim:
i have love for 1 boy only ! no other characters exist in my eyes
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I could've been, depends whether or not u believe the theory :joysip:

But don't forget Enji and Natsuo too, there are many Todoroki's to choose from
I haven't seen any thirsting for Fuyumi tho, she's managed to escape horny stan twitter, and everyone feels too sorry for mama Rei to lewd her :wimwim:
True facts
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread