are you waiting to be happy? (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
when you grow up... when you get a job... when you fall in love... when you lose weight... are you waiting to be happy like this?

when I was a kid, I waited for my teens, then those ended up being my worst years, so I tried to believe everything would change when I grow up and now... I'm still waiting I guess
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm happy in general, but I fell in love for someone unavailable. I wait to either be with them or find someone else I would love just as much and they would lof me back uwu tho, right now I really can't imagine being with someone else. Feels like I've found the love of my life, but in bad circumstances.
I believe it will be fine one day so whatever lol
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah I was waiting to be happy but it just made the years fly by so damn fast. Now so many years have passed at least two things on that list are not happening.

DO-NOT-WAIT-TO-BE-HAPPY!
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Right now I am very happy and content with my life. I have great friends & family, a nice job, finally happy with my body image. I am still dealing with social anxiety, but not as bad as when I was younger. Right now I am talking to a guy friend who I am having some romantic interest in and he feel the same way. He doing his military service right now, which is why we haven't started anything yet. Going to see him next month though.

My mom advice to me was don't wait to be happy and instead let yourself be happy now. Because if you just wait to be happy you will run out of time and time is precious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Idk if I'm waiting for happiness... I think I've come to a point where I've accepted that I won't always be happy but I can strive to make the best of it if I look at my situation as something that's going to help me grow in the future. In the moments where I'm content with life I really cherish those and try to find happiness in smaller things to help me feel like I'm not reaching for something that I can't always obtain.

Hopefully that makes sense :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread