- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
I AM NINE AS WELL YOU FOOLLook, @Jimimis, a real nine-year old.
I AM NINE AS WELL YOU FOOLLook, @Jimimis, a real nine-year old.
Aw, look at her pretending to be an infant.I AM NINE AS WELL YOU FOOL
NO YOU ARE 100 YEARS OLDER THAN THEMThere's about a 10 year gao between me and my top 3.
So yes, in theory I could call them unnies
Yes give me attentionAw, look at her pretending to be an infant.
I get it, you're attention deprived.
Just because of that, I'll remember to vehemently ignore you.Yes give me attentionhurry
My old age is getting to meNO YOU ARE 100 YEARS OLDER THAN THEM![]()
yesMy old age is getting to me
Must have forgotten![]()
You do that alreadyJust because of that, I'll remember to vehemently ignore you.![]()