Are you....... (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Does getting @kuroyuri to read Dotae smut count :llama_ramen:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Not really, unless I'm trying to convince my mom to go to Red Robin then I can be very persuasive :pepesmug: more like be annoying until she gives in.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well...yes...
to put simple the reason why I've never been affected by peer pressure cause I am the peer pressure... XD
(only for good things, im not about to fuck up your life for fun or anything...i mean I can persuade people to lean towards something bad but wether they do it is purely down to them.)
After all I am a succubus... ^^
 
  • Wow
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread