A multitasker? I aint :yolks:
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 25 April 2019 #1 A multitasker? I aint :yolks: Reactions: Bara, Emanresu, Sana and 7 others
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 25 April 2019 #2 I meant this emoji Reactions: Bara, Sana, Walnutt and 5 others
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 25 April 2019 #3 yes I am Reactions: Bara, Sana, Walnutt and 5 others
ddeonghwaaa Joined 5 March 2019 Messages 2,571 Reactions Received 7,514 Location beomgyu Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ATINY Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @Lady_Grey 25 April 2019 #4 heck no Reactions: Bara, Sana, Walnutt and 5 others
Skinnny . Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 4,566 Reactions Received 27,371 Location Eden Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 April 2019 #5 I can multitask but I prefer not to Reactions: Sana, Walnutt, igloo and 3 others
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 25 April 2019 #6 Only if I'm motivated Reactions: Sana, Walnutt, igloo and 3 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 25 April 2019 #7 hell no. I am defently not good at multitasking Reactions: Sana, Walnutt, igloo and 1 other person
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 25 April 2019 #8 Yes, I can't do one thing at a time but apparently multi-tasking makes you dumber so that explains me. Reactions: Sana, Walnutt, igloo and 2 others
Yes, I can't do one thing at a time but apparently multi-tasking makes you dumber so that explains me.
Hera Joined 21 April 2019 Messages 1,006 Reactions Received 3,467 Location くたばれ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @itzybitzyblink 25 April 2019 #9 lmao nope Reactions: Sana, Walnutt, igloo and 2 others
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 25 April 2019 #10 Depends on what the tasks are. Reactions: yeji, Sana, Walnutt and 1 other person
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 25 April 2019 #11 I barely can breathe and read at the same time Reactions: Mew, yeji, jasque and 3 others
Walnutt The #1 Reveluv . Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,274 Reactions Received 21,574 Location Wherever Seulgi wants me to be Cards View Profile KS Coins 348 25 April 2019 #12 I can only multitask. I can't focus unless I have multiple things happening at once. If I have to focus on just one thing my mind wanders constantly Reactions: yeji, jasque and wayvoutsold
I can only multitask. I can't focus unless I have multiple things happening at once. If I have to focus on just one thing my mind wanders constantly
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 25 April 2019 #13 yes. Reactions: Emanresu, yeji and jasque