are your interaction levels online and in real life the same? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
not even close :jisoosmh: irl I never got the chance to interact much so I'm really shy and I also wont know anything about them beforehand so its more scary and hard to communicate, I talk as little as possible and hide:pepeslippy: I learnt to stop doing this with my cousins tho :llama_flirt: online, I may never have met you but will still come say hi and talk to you, I have met many lesser known amazing users this way:sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
in terms of socially online i barely interact at all.
i may post a lot but i dont really conversate that much

irl it might be lower since i dont get out the house often.

i am just not a socializer :kijoongstare: not by choice but by fear
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i interact more irl since ks is pretty much the only place online where i interact with others, but honestly lately i found it easier to interact with people here than irl because by seeing someone's posts you can get a hint of what their personality is like, and with seeing someone the first time in real life it's just all about the "vibes" :haylul:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk I mean, if I have the opportunity irl, I'll do it (for example at my high school reunion), but I'm usually a homebody
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,500
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
i am very shy irl LOL
online is a different story 200%
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread