Are Your Most Listened To KPOP Artists The Ones You Bias? (3 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
you can't as of now, though i do think they give out a ranking at the end of each year. you can use this website though Skiley
ok thanks

But my Last.FM ranking i accurate. My top 4 groups are EXO, Red Velvet, Girlsday and Infinite
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I use YouTube mostly to listen, outside of that I use iTunes. So mostly yes, however there might be a few times I check out new artists.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My favourite Red Velvet album :maheart:
I don't know if it's my favorite because Perfect Velvet and Rookie are also really good, but it does have my favorite RV b-sides and my second favorite title track, so it's definitely up there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ok so on Last.Fm its
1. EXO
2. Red Velvet
3. Girlsday
4. Infinite
5. BTS

I mean BTS is the only group on that list I don't bias

on Spotify its apparently this:
1. EXO
2. Infinite
3.Girlsday
4. BTS
5. Red Velvet

So once again pretty accurate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NogaNono

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My top 5 groups:
1.Shinee/BAP
3.Vixx
4.Boys Republic
5.Nu'est

My top 5 listened to group:
1.Shinee
2.BAP
3.Monsta X
4.Bigbang
5.FTIsland

There is some reasoning to the differences, I used to be super into bigbang to the point they were my ults, which is why theyre so high but not anymore. Monsta X has the advantage of having a very large discography, which is something Boys Republic lacks, and as a rock group, FTIsland has that advantage because I do prefer rock songs, but while I do like their music I am less invested in their personalities.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
most listened for kpop (last 6 months)

1. EXO
2. Seventeen
3. Twice
4. ONF
5. NCT

The only one I don't stan is ONF but that's becoming a don't stan yet
 
Joined
3 April 2019
Messages
12
Reactions Received
18
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mostly listen to NCT these days and taking into account they are my bias group then I guess so.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, but most of my biases have large discographies so I can easily listen to them longer than other ones.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread