Aren't i amazing? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Well, inspired by my friend @YouNiceKeepGoin , i am going to make this thread!
I'll also tag other people lol: @BlingBling @SugaRush

It may end up as more than one(cause i've done many stupid thingsXD)
Anyways, lets start!


Marked

So this actually happened while i was in kindergarten so its been a while.
But it was during recess, and i was out playing with my friends.
Me and my friends play hide-and-seek at first, i lost many times, sadly.
After we were bored of this, we play tag! I was first to tag my friends.
I finally had gotten one of my friends and it was my turn to run away.
Well, since i have a very hard time paying attention to my surroundings, something happendedXD.
So i turned back to see how far back they were behind me, then i turned back around to keep running
and.......................




I ran into a tree. Face first. I hit the tree so hard, i blacked out and i woke up in the school office with an ice-pack on my head.
I remember having a major headache afterwards.
After the "accident", i had marks on my forehead from were i had hit my head on the tree.
The marks were there for about a month or two. Luckily, i don't have any scars or anything left on my forehead.
The marks were VERY visible, so i'm kinda surprised no one thought that my mom or dad abused me or something.


​
It was very short, but i still find it funny that i just ran into a tree XD.

I will post more so look out for those!


Anyways, I'm out! Bye!



​
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Well, inspired by my friend @YouNiceKeepGoin , i am going to make this thread!
I'll also tag other people lol: @BlingBling @SugaRush

It may end up as more than one(cause i've done many stupid thingsXD)
Anyways, lets start!


Marked

So this actually happened while i was in kindergarten so its been a while.
But it was during recess, and i was out playing with my friends.
Me and my friends play hide-and-seek at first, i lost many times, sadly.
After we were bored of this, we play tag! I was first to tag my friends.
I finally had gotten one of my friends and it was my turn to run away.
Well, since i have a very hard time paying attention to my surroundings, something happendedXD.
So i turned back to see how far back they were behind me, then i turned back around to keep running
and.......................




I ran into a tree. Face first. I hit the tree so hard, i blacked out and i woke up in the school office with an ice-pack on my head.
I remember having a major headache afterwards.
After the "accident", i had marks on my forehead from were i had hit my head on the tree.
The marks were there for about a month or two. Luckily, i don't have any scars or anything left on my forehead.
The marks were VERY visible, so i'm kinda surprised no one thought that my mom or dad abused me or something.


​
It was very short, but i still find it funny that i just ran into a tree XD.

I will post more so look out for those!


Anyways, I'm out! Bye!



​
I Love....mainly cause i climbed trees a lot and i've had.......accidents with them too, but that irrelivent
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
It was the tree's fault, as it should've moved out of your way.

This sometimes happens to drivers. They'll be driving merrily down some empty road, and suddenly a tree will jump in front of their car.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
It was the tree's fault, as it should've moved out of your way.

This sometimes happens to drivers. They'll be driving merrily down some empty road, and suddenly a tree will jump in front of their car.
if only it really couldXD
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
You are me.

I did the same thing.

Only I was playing tag and ran into a fence.

Cut a V into my lip.

Still have the faint scar on the inside.


Good thing is we didn't let the tree/fence get the best of us.

We're still here.

Still walking by trees and fences daily unafraid.

We're champs.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
You are me.

I did the same thing.

Only I was playing tag and ran into a fence.

Cut a V into my lip.

Still have the faint scar on the inside.
we do stupid things sometimesXD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread