- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,224
- Reactions Received
- 76,669
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,687
- Ship
- Wreck
Just making this to scout offers instead as there's not much point putting her into my thread when I won't have her long 
pls choose something from my cards~Just making this to scout offers instead as there's not much point putting her into my thread when I won't have her long
![]()
I'll take any Korean card really as I don't have any interest in International cardspls choose something from my cards~
Jisoo or Taeyeon 5?I'll take any Korean card really as I don't have any interest in International cards
I'd prefer Taeyeon 5 as it goes towards my 3rd batch collection moreJisoo or Taeyeon 5?
awesome. will you set up the trade?I'd prefer Taeyeon 5 as it goes towards my 3rd batch collection more