Official ARMY base Discord (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Me, @Jimin and @lexus decided to make an KS ARMY base Discord. Feel free to join us :lovelycooky:




I'll tag a few army
@Foxia @Soleski @Darkyoda47 @GoldenBunny @blurryface @Hallybell @KidLeader112 @NASA @Jungkook @jungshook @Buttercup @Wingfrost @Rhythmixx @Kaikat @QueenGirlCrush @Pigeon @Princess @Tpse @HaveSomeKookies @Darjeeling @Chlorine @Son Na Eun
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'll join but I'm completely clueless when using Discord :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread