- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Yes, in case you haven't heard,
the great (not) European Parliament has passed the law on banning memes and whatever else.
MEANWHILE WHAT HAPPENS IN EUROPE/ the world:
- youngsters are SKIPPING school for a better climate
- we still have all these immigrants to help/send them back
- Poverty?
- Brexit
- Numerous countries have gotten bomb/terrorism threats
- Greece and other countries still are in trouble economically
- ...
BUT YES, THANK YOU FOR THIS SUPERRRRRRR IMPORTANT LAW THAT WE ALL WAITED FOR
THAT'S DEFINITELY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE THINGS I LISTED HERE
I can't wait to graduate and then leave from this sinking ship.
the great (not) European Parliament has passed the law on banning memes and whatever else.
MEANWHILE WHAT HAPPENS IN EUROPE/ the world:
- youngsters are SKIPPING school for a better climate
- we still have all these immigrants to help/send them back
- Poverty?
- Brexit
- Numerous countries have gotten bomb/terrorism threats
- Greece and other countries still are in trouble economically
- ...
BUT YES, THANK YOU FOR THIS SUPERRRRRRR IMPORTANT LAW THAT WE ALL WAITED FOR
THAT'S DEFINITELY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE THINGS I LISTED HERE
I can't wait to graduate and then leave from this sinking ship.