Artistically Talented Peeps Take Pity On Me (2 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Trying my hand at Photoshop (mainly gif making and refining)
And then it occured to me that I'm uncreative and completely talentless. :yolk: Also technologically challenged for my age :yolk:
This has been me for the last few days

All I have is my DP to show for it because I wanted to make my own Jess aesthetic :umjicry:
Any advice
Me needs it badly :nekosweat:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Trying my hand at Photoshop (mainly gif making and refining)
And then it occured to me that I'm uncreative and completely talentless. :yolk: Also technologically challenged for my age :yolk:
This has been me for the last few days

All I have is my DP to show for it because I wanted to make my own Jess aesthetic :umjicry:
Any advice
Me needs it badly :nekosweat:
Your gifs are so good though :o
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am sure you aren’t as bad as you think you are
 
  • Haha
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would try to help but... I'm awful at that kind of stuff so.. Good luck! I believe in you! :pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread