- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
Omg I read it some kps staff tested positive for coronavirus...I was ready to evacuate.
Yeah and it seems to be the case as she's the only pure soloist that I know of who has a confirmed comeback which is tomorrow in a collab and seems that from pictures of her staff at an event she did overseas they weren't wearing masks.Rumor has it, this person is part of Chungha's staff...
you dont wear a mask to not catch something you wear it to not spread it...Yeah and it seems to be the case as she's the only pure soloist that I know of who has a confirmed comeback which is tomorrow in a collab and seems that from pictures of her staff at an event she did overseas they weren't wearing masks.
Whether they actually help or not is another question but it's not like it can hurt either so I don't see why you wouldn'tyou dont wear a mask to not catch something you wear it to not spread it...
they dont stop you getting a infection
they literally do nothingWhether they actually help or not is another question but it's not like it can hurt either so I don't see why you wouldn't
Like I said it's not like it can hurt eitherthey literally do nothing
unless you plan to cover your eyes and ears
they stop coughs contained... thats it
if someone coughs in your face in will still go in your eye...
and you will still breath in the air...as its airborne
be completely pointless thoughLike I said it's not like it can hurt either
I actually did a little research of my own and while it isn't a full proof protection which no one is saying it is but it actually could slightly help so you're wrongbe completely pointless though
literally be no different to not wearing one
WAIT MAYBE A LITTLE CUTERTHIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN
if it happen here in america i WE BETTER START ACTING LIKE THIS IS ASIA. GET ME A MASK PLS