@Orbit
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,225 Reactions Received 59,308 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 489,658 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 20 January 2024 #1 @Orbit Reactions: OnlyCalB and ProudOrbit
ProudOrbit Joined 23 December 2022 Messages 2,805 Reactions Received 7,581 Location From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,479 Fandom Kk.LoOurii-bit Gender Female Pronouns She/ Her 21 January 2024 #2 kimsguardian said: @Orbit Click to expand... This is the best thing I woke up to all day I cannot wait🥹💖💚❤💙💜 Reactions: OnlyCalB and kimsguardian
kimsguardian said: @Orbit Click to expand... This is the best thing I woke up to all day I cannot wait🥹💖💚❤💙💜
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 22 January 2024 #3 Awesome! Reactions: kimsguardian