Performance ARTMS(아르테미스) 'Icarus' @ Mnet MCountdown 2025.06.19 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
ARTMS(아르테미스) @ Mnet MCountdown
2025.06.19


'Icarus'





@Orbit @OURII ​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
@LoveYooShaSha - Icarus is ARTMS's comeback (fandom Orbit), not Dreamcatcher's (fandom Insomnia):haylul:
swhy I changed the name from UAU to ARTMS after I read the video titles(refer to yesterday thread n my lack if attention to my notifs) I always get insomnia n orbit mixed up even before ARTMS, LOOSEMBLE n UAU were formed, my bad. Apologies to orbits/insomnia n OURII.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread