- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,056
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So you guys don't have to wonder and because I'm weak willed and let my curiosity get the better of me I tried Modhaus's web3 bullshit. It's pretty much exactly what I expected: A complete waste of money and NOT of benefit to the idol(s).
I actually started last night trying to get Cosmo (The app that ModHous uses) working on my phone. I have a Galaxy 23 Ultra. It still doesn't work and I am unable to log in. I did get it working on my tablet. I don't believe there's a way to access the objekts from a computer but I'm also not interested in doing a lot more research. Objekts are just NFT images. They are pretty (of course, it's Loona...). I thought that I could purchase NFT's of a particular Idol. This isn't true. It's all random chance. I got 2 free objekts for joining (1 of JinSoul and 1 of Kim Lip) and spent 2.99 for 1 random (another Kim Lip) objekt draw... Given that it's random it means I can't support any particular idol which is how I thought it worked... For an eleven objekt draw it's 24.99. If I could purchase hard copies of these like trading cards that ACTUALLY existed I would be interested... But NFT's are ass and just used to rip people off because anyone can right click and save. I can also get copies of all these images from the internet for free. In fact my desktop image is Heejin looking amazing in a Christmas dress (below).
I'm not shy about spending money on K-pop given I get something that actually exists! ModHaus makes amazing music and I'm really impressed with the production value they have brought to Odd Eye and Heejin. I'll defend them as music production masters all day long but their web3 activities are an insult to fans.
@Orbit
I actually started last night trying to get Cosmo (The app that ModHous uses) working on my phone. I have a Galaxy 23 Ultra. It still doesn't work and I am unable to log in. I did get it working on my tablet. I don't believe there's a way to access the objekts from a computer but I'm also not interested in doing a lot more research. Objekts are just NFT images. They are pretty (of course, it's Loona...). I thought that I could purchase NFT's of a particular Idol. This isn't true. It's all random chance. I got 2 free objekts for joining (1 of JinSoul and 1 of Kim Lip) and spent 2.99 for 1 random (another Kim Lip) objekt draw... Given that it's random it means I can't support any particular idol which is how I thought it worked... For an eleven objekt draw it's 24.99. If I could purchase hard copies of these like trading cards that ACTUALLY existed I would be interested... But NFT's are ass and just used to rip people off because anyone can right click and save. I can also get copies of all these images from the internet for free. In fact my desktop image is Heejin looking amazing in a Christmas dress (below).
@Orbit
Last edited: