Rumor Artms releasing one of Loonas unreleased songs? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven’t followed them so I don’t know their current state, but what’s the situation where this can happen? Did whoever created the song have no connection to BBC and decided to work with their new company and sell the song to them? It feels like if BBC had any type of control over it, they’d make sure not down give their new company anything. But idk if I’m wrong about the situation or missing some details or stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I haven’t followed them so I don’t know their current state, but what’s the situation where this can happen? Did whoever created the song have no connection to BBC and decided to work with their new company and sell the song to them? It feels like if BBC had any type of control over it, they’d make sure not down give their new company anything. But idk if I’m wrong about the situation or missing some details or stuff
Jaden was in control during Loonas early days who Artms is under now and all I can think in regards to which one it is that I think it was Loona The Ballad that was rumoured to have been deleted if I recall correctly when Jaden left BBC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread