New MV ARTMS 'The Carol 3.0' Special Clip (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This is really fun!
:pikahappy:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

@Orbit​
Words cannot express my happiness :catcry:
I’m crying :jenniecry:
We finally made it, idc that it’s a pre-debut song, their voices are so lovely together and I cannot wait to see what comes from ARTMS next year:catcry:
I love them so much, this version is so beautiful!:bigcatclap:
I love you ARTMS! I’m an Ourii (And Orbit, C.Loo and Kkoti) for life!:bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread