As a huge fan of pokemon, I REALLY dislike the current hype :( (1 Viewer)

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
There is no way you can get pokemon products in Germany atm to retail prices. Some boxes which usually cost 60€ over here now cost around 130€ before the product is even released.
I don't really care about the increasing value of my cards, I just want to buy some cards to fair prices, I hope there might be some in stock in local stores as soon as they open again, but those will be gone within 2 days aswell. Worse than gpu prices >:C
:nayeonisdone:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah I get what you mean.
Even in the US a lot of good cards or events are bought by scalpers instead of people who actually want to collect.
For instance the McDonald's happy meal promotion that was meant for kids? Some people have gone in and bought out entire stocks just so that they could resell it to others for a higher price. It's a little upsetting I'm ngl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sana

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah I get what you mean.
Even in the US a lot of good cards or events are bought by scalpers instead of people who actually want to collect.
For instance the McDonald's happy meal promotion that was meant for kids? Some people have gone in and bought out entire stocks just so that they could resell it to others for a higher price. It's a little upsetting I'm ngl.
Ebay prices for one english McDonalds booster is around 15€, thats 3 times the price of the happy meal :maheart:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Dang I haven't gotten cards in forever. I have a binder full somewhere. I think I may have lost it. But I also have a xy pack stored. I do miss pokemanz
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Sana
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
There is no way you can get pokemon products in Germany atm to retail prices. Some boxes which usually cost 60€ over here now cost around 130€ before the product is even released.
I don't really care about the increasing value of my cards, I just want to buy some cards to fair prices, I hope there might be some in stock in local stores as soon as they open again, but those will be gone within 2 days aswell. Worse than gpu prices >:C
:nayeonisdone:
omg you do pokemon
so cute :bigcatlove: i love pokemon games too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread