As an alpha male im triggered by kpopsource (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
There is no representation for alpha males on this forum.

I am so triggered by the "Beauty and Fashion" board.

I DEMAND a "Rugged Handsomeness and Fly Outfits" board for all male users.

We need somewhere were we can gather and discuss important details about of our lives such as....
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I agree! Alphas rise up!
:pandahappy: :pandatea:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: milk and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread