- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Maybe I'll have to listen later-I'm currently multi-tasking so I'm not stressed before I go into work.
It is kind of heavy but I loved thatMaybe I'll have to listen later-I'm currently multi-tasking so I'm not stressed before I go into work.
I'll listen to it and tell you what I think!@nyaovii not sure if you like heavy rock but I loved this album so much![]()
I listened to the first two songs and absolutely loved them! And yes I do enjoy heavy rock :wonugl:
I listened to the first two songs and absolutely loved them! And yes I do enjoy heavy rock :wonugl:
you are welcome! tell me if you like it!Thanks!![]()
Sure 🌹you are welcome! tell me if you like it!
Let me know which song you preferI'm listening to it right now. I like it so far.
That was pretty good!!! Maybe too much scream thougha song for you :)