As of now I no longer support Jeffree star. (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
wasn’t that proved to be fake?
but man’s been getting away for years of lowkey racist behaviour, should’ve got cancelled ages ago, and this is someone who doesn’t believe in cancel culture
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I can't cancel someone I never supported in the first place :taesip:

But is it real? I know how Twitter operates sometimes, lol....
That being said, he managed to keep his head low during that Shane stuff.
2020 been that year, though, so it's only a matter of time.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't follow either of them (and I have no idea who the girl is) but wouldn't anyone feel offended or upset if someone called them a skeletor? Calling her untalented probably wasn't nice (although I don't see how it's racist??) but I don't think he said anything that actually deserves to be canceled over... Cancel him for all his other controversies but this one here really just seems like another K-pop fan overreaction.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Trending #7 in the US and I really can't tell if it's fake or not
Orbits are wild lmao
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
>checks his net worth
>yeah i dont think he cares
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This isn’t real lmao but I got to give it to orbits, they really know how to get attention towards loona ajshsh

but Jeffrey should have been canceled before this. Some of the shit that he’s Sid is just gross.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i never supported him anyway and that's not going to change but as far as i know, both screenshots are fake. here's the video and at 3:59 (the moment in the screenshot) she's talking about eyebrows :wimwim:

and I have no idea who the girl is
that's choerry from loona
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
dude where have you been?
didn't you watch anything regardin dramagedon 3 started by Tati a few weeks ago.....
That disgusting human needs to be canceled badly and not given a platform. he is way more than racist and is just awful.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and yes the drag community is heavily interwined with him sadly cause he has had a ton of those on the pr list for years and had some prominent ones ( all white queens which is just shady in it's own) on his channel.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread